The Registered Service Manager will lead the operational management of seven learning disability services across North East Lincolnshire both in supported housing and the community. These services have been developed to meet the unique needs of people who have a learning disability and/or autism and other needs, including mental health needs, physical disabilities and behaviours which may challenge.
As the Registered Service Manager you will ensure that our services are of the highest quality, and meet all CQC standards and contract requirements. You will demonstrate this through co-ordinating comprehensive quality and contract monitoring processes. You will ensure that the care and support delivered is truly personalised and provided in accordance with agreed care plans, enabling service users to enjoy wellbeing, quality of life and develop community connections. You will promote and re-inforce a culture of responsive, person-centred practice and active support across the service, with relationships based on respect and unconditional positive regard.
Your role will include responsibility for:
- Recruitment and selection of staff matched to needs of service users
- Management and support of a team of senior staff
- Deployment of staff to meet the needs of service users
- Team building and maintaining a highly motivated workforce
- Ensuring continuous, reliable and consistent service delivery at all times
- Meeting assessed needs and maximising positive outcomes for all service users
- Performance management
- Auditing and Quality Assurance
- Compliance with CQC & commissioner expectations and standards
- Effective Contract management
- Effective prevention and management of incidents
- Positive risk management
- Staff support, supervision, coaching and training
- Excellent customer care for all stakeholders
You will be expected to have regular direct contact with service users and attend reviews and meetings. You will be required to oversee staff deployment and rotas and to work in a flexible manner yourself, including working evenings and weekends. You will develop a clear understanding of the commissioned hours for the services and completion of invoicing.